Friday, August 26, 2011

Pink Saturday

I'm linking up with Beverly at How Sweet the Sound for Pink Saturday!

I'm so excited because I just purchased a new toy.  It's the Sizzix Movers and Shapers Big Shot!


Isn't it adorable?  And look at all the PINK it has on it!  Eeeek!

Now I'll be able to make this:


And this:


And definitely one of these!


I ordered it from Overstock.com and I can't until it arrives.  I've got so many grand plans. It will really come in handy for making Christmas cards!  I know, I said the "C" word...but now is the time to start planning all those projects.  I'm a Christmas nut, so I think about it all year long!

Thanks for joining me and have a wonderfully pink weekend!

9 comments:

My name is Riet said...

Lovely pink post. Happy pink Saturday

The French Hutch said...

This is interesting, I'm going to google and learn more. You'll have to share your projects please. I really like your blog. Happy Pink Saturday

~Emily
The French Hutch

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

oh now that is purdy ! I still have a Cricut in the box. Had it for a year. In the box. sigh. Really need to get it out of the box i guess.
Love your purrrrbabies.
(())

mypinkprettiesaboutme said...

Oh my, How lucky to find it on overstock. I am just concerned about selling items made from craft companies. I find all of this quite confusing. Maybe I'll put out a question in blogland. Or perhaps you already know. Either way you got a great deal. ENJOY

HPS

LL

LV said...

I am not familiar with that or what you use it for. I am sure from your excitement, you will make great use of it.

Red Rose Alley said...

That is so cool to have, and with the price of cards nowadays...I love Christmas too, so I know what you mean. I think I could go into Christmas stores all year long. You'll have to post some of things you create with that.
~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

Jenny's Heart said...

One of these days I will invest in a die cut/embosser as well, let us know how you like it!

The Artful Diva said...

I've been thinking about buying one of these machines - looks like fun.

Buttercup said...

Love your new toy. Looking forward to seeing your Christmas designs. Thanks for your good wishes!