Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Product Review

I've been meaning to do some product reviews, but time has been so limited.  However, I got a free sample of something that I really love, so I'm making the time!

I got a sample of new TRESemme hair products in the the mail.  I received packets of new Touchable Softness shampoo and conditioner, along with a generous coupon.

Let me tell you...I love how these products made my hair look and feel.  I definitely noticed more shine and body, and less frizz.  In addition, it has a nice, light fragrance.  Not flowery at all.  Hard to describe, but it's very fresh smelling.


These can be purchases at places like Target and drug stores.  There are other formulas, too, including Anti-Breakage, Climate-Control, Color, Moisture Rich, and Smooth.

1 comment:

Buttercup said...

These sound great. Hope you're having a good week!