Sunday, August 12, 2012

Makeup Haul: Cruelty-Free Products

Here are my latest purchases. I can say without reservation that I love all of them!  Sorry for the bad picture quality.


Hard Candy blush in Honeymoon


ELF Makeup Mist & Set (great on hot days!)


Hard Candy Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer


Zoya nail polish in Malia


Wet 'n Wild Megalast nail polish in Sugar Coat


Stila palette in Road to Radiance (gorgeous colors!)


Physician's Formula Organic Wear tinted moisturizer


Physician's Formula Healthy Wear Powder Foundation (SPF 50!) This works great with the tinted moisturizer!


Wet 'n Wild eyeshadow palette in Petal Pusher


Let me know if there is interest in seeing other hauls of cruelty-free items.  I love to share what I've found.  I have some hair and skin care items, too.

1 comment:

Divya said...

playbazaarHiring a professional will help ensure that work done will be complete satisfactorily satta king .