Sunday, November 14, 2010

Cute, Easy Christmas Projects

Many of you out in Blogland are expert crafters who can whip up amazing projects in seemingly the blink of an eye.  Then there are people like me, who were born into the role of appreciator of other people's creations.

But I've discovered as I've been reading blogs, there are a few cute Christmas items that even I could make.

At "Craftapalooza" I spotted these cute button wreaths.



Over at "The Speckled Dog", I found this beautiful Christmas Ribbon Wreath



From "A Pumpkin and a Princess", I am in love with this simple Peppermint Garland. I'm envisioning alternating red and green candies on this one.



At  Fireflies and Family, I discovered a darling kid's project.



Birgit Kerr has created these simple, lovely Tinsel Filled Ornaments.



Look at these pretty Christmas Candy Trees I found at "Life is a Party".

No comments: