Saturday, November 13, 2010

Dreaming of a Decadent Christmas

I've been putting together a mental Christmas wish list.  Money is super tight this year so I doubt I'll be getting much of anything, which is absolutely fine.  I can't think of a thing I need.  It's fun to "window-shop", though.

Here are some items on my imaginary list.  These photos all come from Nordstrom.com

Jo Malone Pomegranate Noir Scented Travel Candle



MAC A Tartan Tale - Sassy Coral Lassies' Lipglass Set


Couture Couture by Juicy - Couture Holiday Set



Lagos 'Mini Torque' Caviar Sterling Silver Bracelet



Marc by Marc Jacobs - Totally Turnlock Large Zip Around Wallet



Philosophy 'Unconditional Love' Layering Set



NARS 'Sweet Disposition' Holiday Mini Multiple Set



Dior Deluxe Travel Palette

Swatch 'Full-Blooded' Watch



Nordstrom Glass Stretch Pearl Bracelet



Juicy Couture 'Yorkie' Charm

Well, that's more than enough for now!  I'd better stop before I get too carried away.

What are you hoping to see under your tree or in your stocking this holiday season?

No comments: