Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Seven Things...

I'm borrowing this from Courtney at French Country Cottage.

Here are seven things you don't know about me:

1.  I took ice skating lessons from the ages of eight to 13 and competed a little. I absolutely adored being in the ice shows my rink would put on.  We always got sparkly, spangly costumes!

2.  A few years ago I won a car in a radio contest.

3.  I won a young author's competition in sixth grade.  I began writing a few books when I was a teenager but I never finished any of them.

4.  I am a horrible cook.  I can follow a recipe exactly and the dish will never turn out well.  It's a curse.

5.  One of my biggest dreams and goals is to earn a Ph.D.  I'd better get on that...I'm not getting any younger!

6.  I have a tripod (three-legged) dog.  She is a love bug.

7.  I am terribly afraid of snakes, especially rattlesnakes.  Being a desert kid, I had many close calls with rattlesnakes during my youth.  I have nightmares about them.

This was fun, and it really took me a long time to think of seven things.  I invite all of you to do this, too!

No comments: