Wednesday, February 2, 2011

My Beautiful Valentine

I love Valentine's Day!  It's a close second to Christmas as my favorite holiday.  I'll probably forget all about this post and say Easter is my second favorite holiday by the time it rolls around LOL, but for now...enjoy some lovely Valentine's decorations and gifts that I found while surfing around today.

Beaded Heart Ornaments from Pier 1 Imports:



Hearts of Fire Toasting Flutes & Cake Plates from Bellissimo



Valentine's Wreath from Etsy



Sweet Talk Embroidered Guest Towels from Amazon



Pink Hearts from Crate and Barrel.  These are hard to see, but they are small glass hearts that can be scattered around a table for a centerpiece or placed in a pretty glass bowl...anything really.



Be Mine Garland Banner from Etsy



Valentine Hearts Floor Mat from Lillian Vernon

No comments: