Sunday, January 30, 2011

Winter Necessities

I must admit, winters in southern Arizona aren't the harshest you will find, but we do stay at or below freezing at night for much of the winter, so mornings can be nippy.  As I get older and my skin gets drier, I'm really searching for products that will counteract that.

Here are some of my must-use products during the winter:

Softsoap Coconut Scrub Bodywash makes me feel like I'm on an island vacation and it does great things for my skin, too:



My skin drinks in Jergens Ultra Healing Extra Dry Skin Moisturizer. I've used Jergens for many years:


Staying hydrated is important for the skin and overall health.  I love Dasani water:


A product I've found for my hair that seems to do a great job during the winter months is Infusium 23 Moisture Replenisher shampoo and conditioner.  It smells wonderful, too!


For lips, my latest product of choice is Smashbox Lip Shine.  It's a lip gloss that's actually not sticky!


All of these products can be found on Amazon.com, or in stores such as Ulta (with the exception of the Dasani water which is available in most grocery stores).

What are some of your must-have winter products?

Happy Sunday!

No comments: