Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year and an Exciting Win!



I hope you all had wonderful holidays!  I'm sorry I've been neglecting my blog, but I've been off work since Dec. 22nd and having so much fun...plus getting my house decluttered and a bit more organized!

I started off the new year right when I won a gift certificate from Danielle at Danielle is Nesting.  The gift certificate is for a site called All Modern.  It was so hard to choose from all the items they offer, but in the end I picked this adorable basket:

 
I think I'll put it in my living room and store books or magazines in it.  My husband says that more than likely one of our cats will adopt it as a bed!  Whatever...it's SO cute!

Have a great New Year's Day, everyone!

3 comments:

Noble Vintage said...

Hi Melissa, thanks for stopping by and commenting on my post- although I have to say I got the willies reading your story!!! YIkes!
Hope you have a wonderful start to your new year! It's so fun to win stuff! :)

Buttercup said...

Great win! What a nice way to start the year. Please send your address to cornwallst59@hotmail.com and I will be happy to send your Kettle Cuisine coupon.

Moments of Grace said...

Melissa,
Just wanted to say Happy New Year to you and thank you for following my blog. I am soooo jealous over your new basket. It is adorable and I would love to have one myself.

Hope the year ahead is blessed and joyful for you and your family.

In Grace,
Marie