Saturday, March 12, 2011

National Craft Month

Yes, it is! :)

I'm new to crafting, so I'm excited to hunt for some online deals this month.  Not to mention, a friend in another state is sending me a big box of extra card making supplies that she no longer needs!  I'm psyched, to say the least!

If you sign up for e-mail alerts from Overstock.com, you will sometimes be eligible for $1.00 shipping.  That's an awesome deal, because most of us would spend more than that driving around to craft stores!  They have this shipping special happening right now, and there are some great deals on their site, too.

Here are some of the things I'm purchasing:

Cricut Paper 12-Inch Trimmer


McGill Designer Spring Flower Punch



Martha Stewart Bone Folder Scrapbooking Tool


If you're a crafter, I hope you find some good prices on whatever you're looking for.  Happy crafting!

No comments: