Friday, April 13, 2012

Pink Saturday & Anything Goes: Edition Pretty Spring Clothes

I'm linking up with Beverly at How Sweet the Sound for Pink Saturday and also with Bacon Time for Anything Goes!

Lately I've been on the look out for spring clothes and accessories that can also transition into summer.  Of course, the majority of things that catch my eye are pink!  I've thrown in a couple of extra colors here, too.






 


 




I hope this has given someone a little inspiration. Not all of these items are still available, but they have at least given me somewhere to start in my search. There are some gorgeous clothes out this season, don't you think?

10 comments:

Kay Ellen said...

Happy PS!
Love the pink sandals:))

Have a blessed weekend,

Kay Ellen

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

oooh yes love almost everything ! Happy pink Saturday ...

Betty said...

I love those pink jeans! I've never seen pink jeans before.

Buttercup said...

I need some new summer clothes! Everything is so cute. I think I'll start with a pink shirt or those cute sandals. You've inspired me.

LuLu Kellogg said...

I am swooning over all these beautiful pink things!!

Thanks so much for popping by my Blog!

LuLu~*xoxo

Vores have said...

Great pictures you show.
Wishing you a great pink Saturday.
Hanne Bente / hbt.finus.dk

Ann said...

Sandals is my summer shoe, don't think I have any closed toe for warm weather. These are making me swoon!! I feel shopping coming on.
Ann

Anonymous said...

I'm going around visiting everyone on today's PINK SATURDAY list.....with my hot cup of coffee, of course! Just wanted to let you know that I was here! Have yourself a great weekend, and stop by my place if you've the time!

ciao bella
Creative Carmelina
xo

Beverly said...

Happy Pink Saturday, Melissa. I am so glad you joined us today.

I sent you an e-mail yesterday to see if you would like to be the next featured blog. I hope to hear from you very soon.

I love all of these pinks. So fun and so pretty. I would love to have those sunglasses.♥

Michiko Johnson said...

I think it was love source for great weekend for pink Saturday.