Friday, September 28, 2012

Fall Fashion

I try to do a seasonal "What clothing would I buy if I could."  It's not only fun, but it gets my imagination going.  This is the second one I've done for fall...I think I love fall just a little bit!  The colors are so rich and warm.

Some of these items are realistic and some are just wishful thinking, but I think they're all lovely!  I've provided a link in each title.

Odval Cardi




Cowl-Neck Dolman Top



Suede Scrunch Flats




Cable Knit Sweater Dress





Clarks 'Heath Woodlark' Boots


Animal Paisley 'Anna' Skirt




Rose Quartz Earrings





Big Leaf Print Scarf



I hope my choices have given you a little inspiration.  I'm joining How Sweet the Sound for Pink Saturday.

Have a wonderful weekend, friends!

13 comments:

Connie said...

I always visit the one before me and the one after me on Pink Saturday, sugar, so nice to meet you. I love that first photo of the jacket. I could see myself in that. LOL
xoxo,
Connie

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

Melissa thank you for the visit and the follow, I am following you as well.
Since you are my 450th follower send me your snail mail address and I will send you a little sumpin' sumpin' in the mail ...
(())

Nancy said...

I'll take the green flats - they are sooo cute! :) Nancy

Jil~Say It With Roses said...

Love the lavender sweater! Thats me for sure!
HPS!
♥ Jil

Unknown said...

I just love scarves, so I'll take that scarf. Wonderful selections, I like them all.

Wishing you a Happy Pink Saturday.

Karen

LV said...

They are all very nice, but the only one I could possibly wear would be the first.

Holly said...

Hi Melissa~
Your picks are fun to look at! I love fall clothes too...but clothes anytime are good! I am your newest follower too!
Happy Pink Saturday!

Chubskulit Rose said...

I love the skirt!

Visiting from Pink Saturday.

My PINK
Have a fun weekend!

Rose

romance-of-roses said...

I love fall fashions. Your choices are excellent. Happy Pink Saturday. Hugs, Lu

CEO Lisa Anne - L.A said...

Love the scarf! I am in the process of re-organizing my closet for fall. Love all your wonderful ideas! Have a wonderful week.
Lisa

RobinfromCA said...

The scarf is the perfect accessory for this fall. Now if our temps would drop out of the 90's so I could wear something like that!!
Have a great week,
Robin

Beverly said...

Love it all, Melissa, but that first cardigan is my fav.

Happy Pink Saturday.

Divya said...

satta kingIt may be tempting to call multiple playbazaar locksmiths when you are locked out of your car or home, but this is a very bad idea. This means inconveniencing anyone that is unfortunate enough to show up a bit later. In some cases, all of them will leave you stranded as a courtesy to one another.