Friday, September 28, 2012

Fall Fashion

I try to do a seasonal "What clothing would I buy if I could."  It's not only fun, but it gets my imagination going.  This is the second one I've done for fall...I think I love fall just a little bit!  The colors are so rich and warm.

Some of these items are realistic and some are just wishful thinking, but I think they're all lovely!  I've provided a link in each title.

Odval Cardi




Cowl-Neck Dolman Top



Suede Scrunch Flats




Cable Knit Sweater Dress





Clarks 'Heath Woodlark' Boots


Animal Paisley 'Anna' Skirt




Rose Quartz Earrings





Big Leaf Print Scarf



I hope my choices have given you a little inspiration.  I'm joining How Sweet the Sound for Pink Saturday.

Have a wonderful weekend, friends!

12 comments:

Connie said...

I always visit the one before me and the one after me on Pink Saturday, sugar, so nice to meet you. I love that first photo of the jacket. I could see myself in that. LOL
xoxo,
Connie

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

Melissa thank you for the visit and the follow, I am following you as well.
Since you are my 450th follower send me your snail mail address and I will send you a little sumpin' sumpin' in the mail ...
(())

My Crafty Little Page said...

I'll take the green flats - they are sooo cute! :) Nancy

Jil~Say It With Roses said...

Love the lavender sweater! Thats me for sure!
HPS!
♥ Jil

Karen Harvey Cox said...

I just love scarves, so I'll take that scarf. Wonderful selections, I like them all.

Wishing you a Happy Pink Saturday.

Karen

LV said...

They are all very nice, but the only one I could possibly wear would be the first.

Holly said...

Hi Melissa~
Your picks are fun to look at! I love fall clothes too...but clothes anytime are good! I am your newest follower too!
Happy Pink Saturday!

Chubskulit Rose said...

I love the skirt!

Visiting from Pink Saturday.

My PINK
Have a fun weekend!

Rose

romance-of-roses said...

I love fall fashions. Your choices are excellent. Happy Pink Saturday. Hugs, Lu

Magnolia Cottage said...

Love the scarf! I am in the process of re-organizing my closet for fall. Love all your wonderful ideas! Have a wonderful week.
Lisa

RobinfromCA said...

The scarf is the perfect accessory for this fall. Now if our temps would drop out of the 90's so I could wear something like that!!
Have a great week,
Robin

Beverly said...

Love it all, Melissa, but that first cardigan is my fav.

Happy Pink Saturday.