Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Holiday Tag

I found this tag on Makeup Obsessed Mom's blog, so I thought I'd give it try!

Favorite Winter Nail polish
It's not very holiday-ish, but I love Rage by Orly
.

Most worn winter clothing piece
I have cardigan sweaters in almost every color.  It doesn't get cold enough here for more than a sweater, usually.

Most worn winter accessory
Scarves

Favorite Winter Candle
Winter by Bath & Body Works



Favorite Winter Beverage
Hot chocolate



Favorite Xmas Movie
Elf!



Favorite Xmas song
O Holy Night



Favorite holiday food
Sugar cookies and pecan pie



Favorite Xmas decoration
Christmas trees and lights on houses



What is at the top of your Xmas list?
Since my current job is being eliminated soon, I'm wishing for a good job that I'll enjoy.



What are your plans for the holiday this year?  
Spending time with my husband, kids (who are now grown and on their own), and parents.  We do things like attending The Nutcracker, seeing the zoo lights, and we love to walk through a neighborhood called Winterhaven on Christmas Eve.  They go all out with decorations.  It has become a tradition.  Oh, also Chinese food and festive movies on Christmas Eve!


I invite each of you to do this tag, too.  Let me know if you do!

1 comment:

Divya said...

playbazaar It's best to keep things professional at all times with the people you come into contact with. Personal relationships can get in the workplace. Avoid the risk your position.satta king