Thursday, December 20, 2012

Last Minute Stocking Stuffer Ideas

I know...this is pretty late.  But I'm hoping it will help someone.  I'm actually done with buying all of my stocking stuffers, but each year I struggle a little for something original.  I've made these lists for women and men (which could also include teens); I don't have young children in my life, so I'm not really in touch with the best gifts for them.

For Women: 
Shea- or aloe-infused socks
Pretty compact mirror
Nail polish
Lip gloss or lip balm
Kitchen gadgets (Bed, Bath & Beyond have good small ones that are inexpensive)
Paperback book from her favorite genre
Clip-on reading light
Mini-flashlight
Nice soap
Jewelry
Gift card wrapped in small box (takes up more space)
Hand lotion
Mittens
Mini-calendar
Small candle
Key chain
Ornament
Package of wipes for electronics
Tide "To Go" portable stain removers
"Good" chocolate

For Men:
Beef jerkey
Hand lotion
Lip balm
Gum
Book of lifesavers candy
Mini-flashlight
Shaving cream
Paperback book
Fancy mixed nuts
Socks
Mittens
Mini-calendar
Key chain
Kitchen gadgets
"Good" chocolate
Ornament
Nail clippers
Small bottle of cologne
Shoe shine wipes
Electronics wipes
Mini bottle of their favorite liqueur
Flash drive



Most of these items could work for either gender.  Let me know if you have other ideas.  I hope this helps!

1 comment:

Divya said...

Have some questions in place before play bazaar
your interview. You will almost always be asked if there are questions at the conclusion of the interview. satta king