Friday, January 18, 2013

Pink Saturday

Hi, friends!  I hope this post finds you all well!

I recently realized that as much as I like pink, I don't have much in the way of pink accessories.  I've started to change that with a recent order I placed with Forever 21.  They have such cute, affordable jewelry and clothes!

Filigree Heart Necklace (link)




Beaded Hoop Earrings (link)





I plan to wear these together.  Aren't they adorable?

Have a great weekend and thanks for visiting me.  Please go over to How Sweet the Sound and visit a few more bloggers!

11 comments:

The French Hutch said...

Yes, these are adorable and will look great worn together. A very pretty collection of pinks..........
Wishing you a Happy Pink Saturday.

~Emily
The French Hutch

Unknown said...

So pretty! Happy Pink Saturday!

Charo

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

oh yeah ... love that sweet heart especially ..

DearHelenHartman said...

That heart is adorable. I don't think they would let me in Forever 21 though, not without everyone breaking out laughing. Do They have a Forever Since I Was 21?

LV said...

You made a good choice. A perfectly lovely pink set.

Anne said...

Hi, Melissa! These are so pretty!I've come to your delightful blog from Beverly's Pink Saturday ~ Now following you, my Dear!
Hugs,
Anne

Anonymous said...

Nice pinks! They'd both be nice to wear. I was thinking the same thing about my accessories - no pinks (that I know of). Those are both great and will look great together.
Happy Pink Saturday! Jenn

CEO Lisa Anne - L.A said...

Very Pretty! Happy Pink Saturday!
hugs,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Oh
I lov the pink necklace!!!! I don't think there are to many of us with pink jewelry although maybe that will change soon. Have a great weekend!
Blessings peg

Chubskulit Rose said...

I love hoop earrings and that one is very pretty.

Hopping from Pink Saturday.
Here's MINE, your comment is always appreciated.

Olivia said...

Oh, I so love them too!!! I love that necklace, I get alot of my pink sweaters and tops from them! xoxo
Olivia