Sunday, September 12, 2010

My first post and I've got the blues...

Hello!  Nice to see you!  My goal with this blog is to share some of the beautiful things I find when surfing the web.  I hope you enjoy the items I come across.  I love decorating, fashion, makeup, and traveling.  At some point I will also share pictures of recent redecorating that's taken place in my home.

About having the blues:  right now I'm sort of obsessed with robins egg blue, aqua, and turquoise items of all types.

I love, love these dishes from Martha Stewart for Wedgwood

This pillow from Anthropologie is too cute!



This Pottery Barn jewelry box would look so cute on my bathroom counter.



Hmm...how about some cute jewelry to put in that jewelry box?



Look at this unique costume art available on Etsy.



Don't these blue and pink cupcakes look delish!!??

Well this is my first attempt like I said.  I'll post more of my favorite beautiful finds as I can.

Ta Ta for now!





No comments: