Monday, September 20, 2010

My weekend

The best part of my weekend was this man:

(Darius Rucker, aka Hootie)

and this man:

Brad Paisley

but most especially this man:



He bought me this:


It looks much cuter in person but it's a little :::ahem::: tight around the middle.  It's now my new "goal" shirt and I WILL wear it and look good!

And let's not forget my yummy princess cake from IKEA (yes, it's really called princess cake, and yes I insisted on having some lol.  This may be the reason I can't fit into my Brad Paisley jersey!):



Then to make our weekend really diverse, we went to Sea Life Arizona, an aquarium in land-locked Phoenix, where I had my picture taken inside a bubble.  Looks like I'm frozen in a snow globe, doesn't it?



All in all it was a fabulous weekend.  Thank you to my sweet husband for taking me!  We don't get to do things like that nearly enough.

Have a fab Monday!

No comments: