Friday, March 16, 2012

Pink Saturday: Edition St. Patrick's Day

Hello and thanks for visiting me!

I'm joining Beverly from How Sweet the Sound to celebrate St. Patrick's Day.  Now, I'm not Irish myself, but I do like the traditional Irish foods my husband cooks on this day.  He is of Irish descent, so he thoroughly enjoys the day.

Here's a cute image to start off the holiday with.  If you have visited my blog before, you know how much I LOVE kitties!


Have a lovely weekend!

P.S.  If you could, please follow me.  I'll follow you in return.  I've been at 58 followers for several weeks now, and I'm getting discouraged.  Thank you SO much!

2 comments:

Natasha in Oz said...

Happy Pink Saturday and Happy St Patrick's day too!

Best wishes,
Natasha in Oz

Sarah said...

Happy St. Patrick's Day ~ Sarah