Thursday, March 22, 2012

Thursday Favorite Things

Today I'm linking up with Katherine's Corner to share my favorite things for this week.

I'm in my late 40's, so skin care has become paramount to me.  There are so many products, but what I've been loving lately is first for cleansing Pond's Evening Soothe (with chamomile & white tea) cleansing towelettes.  They really feel wonderful and do a great job with cleansing.



For moisturizing, I'm loving L'Oreal Youth Code Day/Night/Eye creams.  My face has never felt so smooth and moisturized.


That's it for this week.  Please head over to Katherine's Corner and visit some other blogs!

Happy Thursday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, how fun! I'll have to go over to see the other goodies listed :) I'm in my 50's now and i sure know what you mean about taking good care of our skin to look as good as possible as long as possible ;)

Divya said...

satta kingIt may be tempting to call multiple playbazaar locksmiths when you are locked out of your car or home, but this is a very bad idea. This means inconveniencing anyone that is unfortunate enough to show up a bit later. In some cases, all of them will leave you stranded as a courtesy to one another.