I'll start with my most favorite book, which I was "forced" to read in high school. I'll be eternally grateful for that.
- East of Eden by John Steinbeck:
- The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova:
- The Help by Kathryn Stockett:
- Savannah Blues by Mary Kay Andrews:
- Saving CeeCee Honeycutt by Beth Hoffman:
- Such A Pretty Fat by Jen Lancaster:
I will call this Part I of my list of favorites, because there are so many and not enough time right now to list them all. I'll get back to this list next week, hopefully.
Tip: Most of these books can be previewed on Google Books. This is a very useful service and a very generous portion of most books can be viewed for free, allowing you to determine whether it's worth your time to borrow or purchase books.
Tomorrow...Dotcetera Sunday returns!