Sunday, October 17, 2010

Dotcetera Sunday (for the love of all things polka dot)

Hello!  Thanks for stopping by.  Let's get started with some more polka dot items that I've found to share:


Studded Ponte Pencil Skirt.  Shop here.


Dots Shower Curtain - Black.  Shop here.



Swiss Dot Sheet Set.  Shop here.


Embroidered Polka Dot Christmas Stockings.  Shop here.


Polka Dot Bubble Dress for Baby.  Shop here.


Polka Dot Stripe British Drawer Knob.  Shop here.

That's all for today.  I hope you enjoyed it!

P.S. I do not represent any of these companies and cannot guarantee their quality or reliability.

2 comments:

Lily said...

Hi Melissa

Thank you soooo much for stopping by at Christmas Believe. I am your newest follower. I love that Stocking. I love them when they are a bit more personalised. I have photo swap happening soon, if you would like to have a read of it on the blog & join if you wish. No worries if you are busy. I'll be exploring your blog more. Glad to see another blog on the blog land!

Lily

The Domestic Princess said...

I love them all Melissa! Polka dots are so sweet, I can't decide which one I like best, they are all delightful!

Oh, and I love your cats! We have a dog, but I also adore cats, yours look so well loved! xoxoxo