Sunday, October 10, 2010

Dotcetera Sunday (for the love of all things polka dot)

I have always had a love affair with all things polka dot.  On Dotcetera Sundays I will showcase one or two or twenty things!


These curtains come in blue, purple, pink, and green.  Shop here.


Not everything has to scream polka dots.  This lovely sweater uses them at the collar, hem, and very subtly around the pockets and sleeves.  Too cute!  Also available in a neutral camel/brown.   Shop here.


Here's a cute Halloween decoration with dots.  Purchase at Pier 1 Imports (in store only) for approximately $3.95.  It's made from tin with some glitter and paint and is 4.7" high and 4.5" wide.  Adorable!


This Polka Dot Circle Flat Clutch Opera Wallet is available for purchase here.  It also comes in beige, black-blue, brown, and hot pink.


Spode Baking Day China with a dot motif comes in several different colors including black, blue, dark blue, green, red, and the white pictured above.  Purchase here.

That's all for this week.  I will feature different holidays more prominently as they get closer.  If any of my blogger friends have items they've created that involve polka dots, let me know and I can link to your shop (Etsy, etc.).

Thanks for joining me for the first Dotcetera Sunday!

P.S. I do not represent any of these companies and cannot guarantee their quality or reliability.

1 comment:

Jessi Nagy said...

Hey doll
eeekk i love polka dots.
so so cute.
love all your finds.
have a great week
oxoxo,
jessi